A time of patriotism and recognizing the hard work and dedication of our country’s greatest athletes, the Rio Olympic Games beginning August 5, 2016 is something to celebrate with the whole family! Help get everyone in the spirit with these fun DIY snacks and crafts…
SOURCE: Lawn Stars | Tape Rings | Olympic Cupcakes | Torches | Non-Alcoholic Ring Drinks
All fundraising programs are not created equal and only one offers the power and mass appeal of NFL, MLB, NHL® and top college teams. In addition to the biggest licenses in sports, SpiritCups Fundraising offers the following other features making it a truly one-of-a-kind program.
- Exclusive 3D animation – your supporters’ favorite team logos and colors in 3D designs they can only get from SpiritCups Fundraising!
- Durable, dishwasher-safe and BPA free plastic – quality non-disposable and non-edible fundraising product you can feel good about selling your community!
- Made in the USA – what better fundraiser to support local organizations than one that also supports American jobs!
Click here or call 888-825-9339 to request more information!
When fundraising in the summer, it’s all about finding creative and impactful ways to engage your community. Here’s just a few of our favorites submitted by SpiritCups Fundraising fans just like you!
- Twist on a Lemonade Stand – instead of selling lemonade, set-up a free, chilled lemonade stand in your neighborhood or somewhere like a park with the SpiritCups Fundraising catalog and sample SpiritCups on display.
- Construct a Football “Fan Stand”– picking the most popular college or professional football team in your community, pool items from all your participants to create a pre-season “fan stand” in a high foot traffic area. Think a tent, everything team colors, jerseys and other gear, memorabilia and, of course, sample SpiritCups and the catalog to purchase their own pack!
- Create a Social Media Campaign – use social media to promote your fundraiser and encourage your fans to share your posts by adding a fun spin like, “if we get 50 shares or retweets the football team has to practice in pink tutus on Monday” and have players provide their own pictorial “preview” with a link to their SpiritCupsDirect fundraising e-store.
Dynamic Drinkware, LLC is pleased to announce that it has acquired select assets of Brax, Ltd., a long-time provider of officially licensed molded lenticular cups in the fundraising industry. This new venture, to be named Spirit Cups, LLC, will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynamic Drinkware.
Established in 2006, Dynamic Drinkware is a full service provider of high quality souvenir drinkware, including patented in-mold lenticular cups. “This new business will complement our existing concession and retail markets, and we look forward to establishing new relationships in the fundraising industry”, said Barry Johnson, President of Dynamic Drinkware. “We also plan to engage Brax’s current manufacturer, Capitol Cups, to supply the lenticular fundraising products.”
About Dynamic Drinkware, LLC
Dynamic is a full-service manufacturer of in-mold label cups and buckets. The company handles all aspects of cup development, including planning and art creation through its in-house design studio; production within its own facilities; and shipping direct to customer venues. Dynamic Drinkware holds the Safe-Quality Food (SQF) Level 2 Certification and distributes its products throughout the world to an expanding range of markets, including sport and entertainment.
For additional information about Dynamic Drinkware, visit: www.dynamicdrinkware.com
Lenticular cups are a patented product: www.dynamicdrinkware.com/patents
To learn more about lenticular cups, visit: www.3Dcups.com