Midwest Dairy Council & Fuel Up Cups Fundraiser Contest 2016 Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Midwest Dairy Council and Fuel Up Cups Fundraiser Contest 2016 (“Contest”) is open to schools with an adult who is enrolled in Fuel Up to Play 60 on FuelUpToPlay60.com (“Site”), and who takes the following actions on behalf of his or her school:
(i) Completes and submits the online form at /fuelupcupsmidwestdairy or calls to start a program directly with Spirit Cups, LLC between April 15, 2016 and November 15, 2016, and
(ii) Runs a Fuel Up Cups Fundraiser between April 15, 2016 and November 15, 2016 on behalf of his or her school’s Fuel Up to Play 60 program and
(iii) sells one hundred (100) packs or more of Fuel Up Cups.
Limit one (1) Contest entry per school. Employees of Dairy Management Inc. (“Sponsor”), National Dairy Council, NFL Entities (as defined below), their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies or other individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of promotion materials and persons who are immediate family or who reside in the same household as persons in the preceding categories are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
2. How to Enter and Win: Beginning at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on 4/15/16 and ending at 11:59:59 pm ET on 11/15/16 (the “Contest Period”), eligible schools win a prize if (i) their Fuel Up Cups Fundraiser sells one hundred (100) packs or more of Fuel Up Cups during the Contest Period and (ii) if their school is selected to win by means of a random drawing. Limit one (1) Contest entry per school. Ten (10) winning schools will be determined at the conclusion of the Contest Period stated above by means of a random drawing of qualified school participants. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Entries may be subject to verification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries, or for transactions that are processed late or incorrectly computed or are lost because of computer error or malfunctions, all of which are void.
3. Determination of Winning Schools: On or about 12:00:01 am ET on 12/1/2016, Midwest Dairy Council and Spirit Cups, LLC will hold a random drawing for (10) winning schools that have sold one hundred (100) packs or more of Fuel Up Cups during their Fuel Up Cups Fundraiser during the Contest Period. The decisions and determinations of Spirit Cups, LLC are final on all matters relating to this Contest.
4. Prize: Each winning school will receive one (1) Visa Gift Card valued at $100. There will be up to ten (10) winning schools. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that a prize (or part thereof) cannot be awarded, in which case Sponsor will in its sole discretion award a prize (or part thereof) of equal or greater value. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winning schools.
5. Winning School Notification/Prize Claims: Up to ten (10) winning schools will be notified within two (2) weeks of the determination of winning schools, and will be asked to confirm their mailing addresses for receipt of their prizes. If a winning school does not confirm its mailing address within seven (7) business days of notification, that winning school’s prize will be forfeited and an alternate winning school will be determined by Midwest Dairy Council and Spirit Cups, LLC If the alternate winning school does not confirm its mailing address within seven (7) business days of notification, Sponsor may elect to choose another alternate wining school, or may elect to not award that prize. A winning school that confirms its mailing address within seven (7) business days of notification will receive its prize within sixty (60) days of the determination of winning schools.
6. Additional Terms: By participating in the Contest, participant consents to the use of its name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating in the Contest, participant agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor, the NFL Entities (as defined below), NFL Players Association, NFL Players Inc., their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies or other individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of Contest materials (“Releasees”), from all claims or damages arising out of participation in both this offer and/or Contest and/or acceptance of any prize or offer, including any injuries or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession or awarding of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures at its discretion. Subject to applicable Federal, state, and local laws and regulations, as well as applicable school and school district rules and regulations.
7. Limitation of Liability: Releases are not responsible for printing, typographical, human or other errors of any kind in any Contest-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible entries; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly, or are lost for any reason, including computer, telephonic, paper-transfer, or human error, or electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction, damage, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or any combination thereof. If, for any reason, this Contest is not capable of running as planned, or infection by computer viruses, bugs, or tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, actions of participants, technical failures, or any other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry or participant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest and award a prize from among all eligible non-suspect entries validly received prior to the action requiring such modification. By entering, all participants agree that this Contest is governed by laws of the state of Illinois for the resolution of all claims and disputes (excluding any claims against or disputes involving parties other than Sponsor relating to any prize awarded in the Contest). CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
8. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Contest in any way.