Make the most of the time out of school and help your family start 2017 on the right foot with this punch list of winter break to-dos.
- Donate gently used toys that are no longer wanted and clothes that no longer fit
- If you haven’t already, switch out seasonal items like shorts for hats and gloves
- Take the opportunity to do “winter deep cleaning” when you take down holiday decorations
- Identify New Years Resolutions and start implementing before school (and your crazy schedules) start up again
- Make list of upcoming key dates like when spring sports registrations are due
- On that note, schedule doctor, dentist and other appointments for the coming months
- If you’re a volunteer fundraising coordinator, take this time to vet programs for the winter and spring.
To request info about SpiritCups Fundraising, click here or call 888-825-9339.